2002 Airman Leadership School, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
2003 Instructor Fundamentals, Air Education and Training Command
2005 Contingency Wartime Planning Course, Air University
2008 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Kapaun Air Base, Germany
2010 Associates in Applied Science Degree in restaurant, hotel and fitness management, Community College of the Air Force
2010 Joint Enlisted Professional Military Education Course, by correspondence
2014 Senior Noncommissioned Academy, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2015 Professional Managers Certification, Community College of the Air Force
2016 Joint Enlisted Professional Military Education, by correspondence
1. December 1996 – December 1998, Troop Support Apprentice, 18th Services Squadron, Kadena Air Base, Japan
2. January 1999 – June 2002, Services Journeyman, 823rd RED HORSE Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Fla. (January 2000 – March 2000, Services Journeyman, Task Force Santa Fe, El Salvador; October 2001 – May 2002, Services Journeyman, Al Udeid Air Base Qatar)
3. June 2002 – June 2003, NCO in charge, Intramural Sports, 51st Services Squadron, Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea
4. July 2003 to July 2006, Instructor, Service Combat Training, 38th Construction & Training Squadron, Ramstein Air Base, Germany
5. July 2006 – July 2009, NCOIC Unit Readiness and Mortuary, 48th Services Squadron, Royal Air Force Lakenheath, United Kingdom
6. July 2009 – July 2010, NCOIC Readiness and Mortuary, 90th Force Support Squadron, F. E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
7. July 2010 – October 2011, Superintendent, Fitness and Sports, 90th FSS, F. E. Warren AFB, Wyo. (March 2011 - September 2011, Community Services Flight Chief, Southwest Asia)
8. October 2011 – June 2012, Dining Facility Manager, 90th FSS, F. E. Warren AFB, Wyo. (August 2013 - January 2013, Services Superintendent, Southwest Asia)
9. June 2012 – April 2014, Superintendent, Sustainment Services Flight, 90th Force Support Squadron, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
10. April 2014 – June 2015, Food Service Section Chief, 374th Force Support Squadron, Yokota Air Base, Japan
11. June 2015 – April 2017, Superintendent, Sustainment Services Flight, 374th FSS, Yokota Air Base, Japan
12. April 2017 to September 2018, Superintendent, 5th Force Support Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D.
13. September 2018 to present, Chief Enlisted Manager, Air Force Mortuary Affairs Operations, Dover Air Force Base, Del.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Achievement Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters
2005 38th Construction and Training Squadron NCO of the Year
2007 48th Services Squadron NCO of the Year
2011 90th Force Support Squadron Senior NCO of the Year
2012 Air Force Global Strike Command A1 Senior NCO of the Year
2012 90th Missile Wing Senior NCO of the Year
2015 374th Force Support Squadron SNCO of the Year
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Staff Sergeant Jan. 1, 2002
Technical Sergeant June 1, 2006
Master Sergeant July 1, 2010
Senior Master Sergeant Nov. 1, 2014
Chief Master Sergeant Oct. 1, 2017
(Current as of September 2018)